General conditions that apply to the guarantee of good operation of our pumps
- The current warranty applies for a twenty four (24) month period (2 years) from the purchase of the product and covers only defects in the material or construction that occur during the warranty period and are not due to misuse or improper maintenance.
- In fulfillment of the obligation arising from this warranty, CHRISTOS VAKALOPOULOS & CO OE has the selective right to either repair or replace the pump, without any extra charge to the customer
- This warranty does not cover pumps which have been improperly used, have been damaged by accident or have been improperly installed or repaired, altered or modified in violation of the operating instructions.
- In these aforementioned cases, all repair costs are borne by the customer.
- In order for this warranty to apply, the warranty certificate and the purchase invoice must be provided in each case from the buyer.
- Defective pumps that have been replaced remain the property of CHRISTOS VAKALOPOULOS & CO OE.
- The replacement of the pump under the terms of this warranty entails a renewal of the warranty period.
In case of pump repair, the warranty is still valid for the period of time, until the twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase of the pump are completed.
- In order for the guarantee to apply, the certificate must be completed in full with the Customer details, stamped and signed by the company or the seller, who is obliged to send a copy of the guarantee to the factory within 15 days. Otherwise the warranty has no validity and the factory bears no responsibility.
- Apart from what is explicitly mentioned in this guarantee, CHRISTOS VAKALOPOULOS & SIA OE has no other responsibility or obligation towards the Customer.
- CHRISTOS VAKALOPOULOS & CO OE is not liable for any incidental immediate or consequential damages of the Customer nor for any lost profit or expenses due to deprivation of the use of the product